Missing our typical Winter Training?
Then check out the SIGConnect Virtual Conference, February 2-4, 2021
Strata Information Group has announced SIGConnect, a higher education virtual experience happening from Tuesday, February 2 – Thursday, February 4, 2021. SIGConnect will bring together higher education professionals, thought leaders, and industry experts to share, learn, and connect with some of the best thinking in higher education. The virtual conference will offer numerous networking opportunities and more than 80 user and vendor led sessions on topics including:
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Migration including AWS
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) including Slate
- Ellucian Banner® Finance, Financial Aid, Student, and Human Resources
- Ellucian Colleague® Finance, Financial Aid and Student
- Rapid Process Improvement
- Technical and Database Administration
- Technology Procurement
- Featuring keynote speaker, Alex Carter
How much will it cost me to attend this event?
SIG wants to provide a virtual conference platform where everyone can share what we have learned this past year, talk about challenges ahead, and share stories that may inspire innovation. Therefore, as of January 7, SIG is eliminating the registration fee to open SIGConnect to anyone interested in expanding their personal and professional development.