Event information & registration
Welcome to the first UMBUG virtual event for the 2021-2022 academic year, “Money, Money, Money”. As we all know many things have changed since early 2020, but what has not changed is the commitment of our members and business partners to collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Our thanks to the members who served on our Advisory Committees to identify and finalize session topics, and to the many business partners presenting at our event.
So, here’s how this virtual event is planned:
- You will find session timings and descriptions as part of the registration form
- Registration will remain open through the end of the business day on Tuesday, December 14
- After registration is cutoff all those who registered will be sent an email showing all the session links – all sessions will be conducted using Zoom or another video conferencing platform
- Presentations and reference material from presenters and supporting materials will be posted on the Member Resources page of the UMBUG website where these will be accessible to those with an UMBUG account. For those from member schools who do not have an UMBUG account, you can create one following the directions on our home page. Members will be notified by email when presentations and supporting materials are available.
Still have questions? Contact us: email@example.com
- Session descriptions and registration form
- Schedule at a glance
- Event evaluation form